Thursday 21 July 2011

Design a Layout for a Ford Brochure?

It never dawned on me that I could design a double page spread for a car brochure rather than from a magazine. I think this is an interesting concept as my car already has a brochure for it but is from 1997.



I think it would be interesting to compare the original brochure with one of Fords current 2011 brochures as this would give me a good insight into how layout design has developed over the years between two publications that have the same purpose. I also think I could have a lot of fun with this concept as the ways you can advertise a car are quite vast.

For the purposes of this project I'm going to find a 1997 edition of the Fiesta brochure as well the current Fiesta brochure and compare them based on their design styles, dimensions and content.

No comments:

Post a Comment