Tuesday 6 September 2011

10 Things To Do in Tunbridge Wells

This is my idea for the 4th spread. A tourist based guide to attractions in Royal Tunbridge Wells. It could be part of a travel guide type magazine (possibly based in Kent or the South). I think this would be a good opportunity for me to include some more of my own imagery and it's convenient as I live in Tunbridge Wells.

I'm interested in doing a spread that's a bit less formulaic in terms of the article structure. This spread might be a good time to experiment with modular grids instead of just column grids that I've been using so far as I will have lots of distinct chunks of information to include. All I have to do is think of 10 things to do in Tunbridge Wells.

To find out I had a look at Tunbridge Wells' tourist website http://www.visittunbridgewells.com/ . This gave me some ideas of what to include for this spread.

Things to Do:

  • The Pantiles
  • High Rocks
  • Spa Valley Railway
  • Victoria Place Shopping Centre
  • Museum

No comments:

Post a Comment