Tuesday 6 September 2011

5 Things To Do in Tunbridge Wells

I've decided to cut the tourist attractions down to 5 as I've actually found it quite hard to find 10 good tourist attractions, in town, that I can write a decent amount of information for. This might actually give me a bit more freedom when it comes to laying out images and text, but the basic concept remains the same.

These are some initial ideas I had for possible layouts. I want to create something less wordy and more image based as a way of capturing the interest of tourists. Plus, I want to sell the attractions to tourists but obviously they have to go and find things out themselves when they visit. So I don't want to ramble on about any of it, I'd rather have smaller, easy to digest chunks of information. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment